Whether you’re an artist, designer, builder, thinker or maker, we’re always on the look-out for people to do ground-breaking work with us.
We love the extraordinary: People with a passion for craft and collaboration. Energetic minds who think differently and see the unseen. Standard job descriptions don’t apply.
If you fit the bill, get in touch.
We’re currently on the look-out for exceptional thinkers and do-ers to fill a range of positions within our team, in both our London and New York studios.
Even if the role you are looking for isn’t listed, feel free to get in touch regarding future opportunities. If you think Vault49 could be your dream job, tell us why.
- Motion Director London
- Design Director New York and London
- Associate Design Director New York and London
- Illustrator / Designer (Senior and Middleweight) New York and London
- Branding & Packaging Designer (Senior and Middleweight) New York and London
- Cinema4D Designer & Animator (Octane) New York and London
- Production Designer New York
- Client Services Account Manager New York
- Creative Services Assistant New York
For opportunities at Vault49 London, send a considered application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For openings at Vault49 New York, pitch your a-game to: email@example.com
We usually offer paid internships for 3 month periods or longer. If you’re in your final year of study or a recent graduate we’d love to hear from you. That doesn’t mean you need a flashy degree to impress us… your work and passion for creativity will!
No tea makers please.
Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org